The Cryfield Energy Centre has been designed to combine heat and power (CHP) energy to meet the full heating demand for The University of Warwick’s current and future buildings around their campus.
Millward prepared all civil and structural detailed design drawings and calculations to carefully match the client’s brief; in addition, we provided ongoing technical support and attended site throughout the duration of the build.
Our works included:
- Preparing specifications for all structural and civil engineering works
- Preparing detailed drawings for the superstructure and substructure
- Preparing all structural design calculations for the foundation designs, all steel frames, steel items and floor slabs
- Preparing all detailed construction drawings for the new site entrance and the external plant bases and oil tank bund
- Preparing hydraulic calculations and detailed layout and construction drawings for surface and foul water drainage facilities
- Preparing Designers Risk and Hazard Assessments in accordance with CDM Regulations